Chrome

Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Chrome

Chrome RPG

5 posters

Donate Exp/Lvl.

#Kenny
    #Kenny

Antal inlägg : 3
    Registreringsdatum : 09-04-26
    Ålder : 29

Donate Exp/Lvl. Empty Donate Exp/Lvl.

Inlägg  #Kenny sön apr 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Donate items and such is ok..
    But donate exp for lvl isnt fair..
    U have reset the server, so now in the beginning i think u should take off that players can donate exp/lvl.

Thx.
    Skie foe SHOE
    Skie foe SHOE

Antal inlägg : 1
    Registreringsdatum : 09-04-27

Donate Exp/Lvl. Empty Sv: Donate Exp/Lvl.

Inlägg  Skie foe SHOE mån apr 27, 2009 1:30 am

I suggest you get the donation items to work as they should first... And as an reply to topic, exp scrolls generate money, money used to host the server. And since the hosters cant pay on their own they'll probably need the income that exp scrolls generate.

bb
    Admin
    Admin

Antal inlägg : 4

Inlägg  Admin mån apr 27, 2009 9:21 am

the items would be fixed as fast as possible. and i would like to agree with skies couse it´s cost much to have a server up. i mean we need update our server computer and such.
    Ninza

Antal inlägg : 2
    Registreringsdatum : 09-04-27

Inlägg  Ninza mån apr 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Admin skrev:the items would be fixed as fast as possible. and i would like to agree with skies couse it´s cost much to have a server up. i mean we need update our server computer and such.

sounds good
    Callgirl

Antal inlägg : 1

Inlägg  Callgirl mån apr 27, 2009 3:58 pm

His working on it. Don't worry. But people's got rl life, such as school, homework etc. Reseted the server last day to fix crashes and everything for you players. And don't come here complain about the donation stuff, since the exp rate is so damn high. Even is there a lvl 400, what's the deal? He did it himself, he wanted it. His helping paying for better network, no laggs etc. Such as I just paid for his Processor and his going to buy a new Ram. So the server will be more stable, trust me.

Sponsored content

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Liknande ämnen

-

Aktuell tid och datum: sön maj 19, 2024 5:54 am